Rate this ProductPeopleMatter Hire
We’re protesting pens in HR departments. No, we don’t have anything against the good folks at Bic. But why pick up a ballpoint again when you can simply and easily manage all of your hiring, onboarding and offboarding paperwork online with PeopleMatter HIRE™?
HIRE, our SaaS (Software-as-a-Service)-based hiring software, features an online application form, a robust applicant tracking system (ATS) that enables you to quickly identify, track and hire the candidates willing to go the extra mile for your customers. Automated onboarding, I-9 verification and offboarding processes make managing your talent a breeze. Learn what the best players in the service field already know with our "Better Hiring, Better Service” white paper.
We’re also one of the first in the industry to fully integrate E-Verify. What does that mean for you? Instant candidate verification, increased I-9 compliance, and step-by-step instructions that walk you through the entire process — without ever leaving the PeopleMatter system.
Discover how easy hiring can be with product features like:
- Online application forms – Our simple, one-thought-per-screen application form can be configured with custom questions, assessments, background checks and tax credit screenings.
- Powerful searching – Sort and filter applicants by role, availability, assessment results and more to help you find the right person fast
- Streamlined notifications – Schedule interviews, send messages and offer jobs to candidates with a mouse click
- Business Intelligence – View and compare time-to-hire, turnover and other key metrics by position, unit and region to continuously improve hiring practices
- Automated processes – Complete all onboarding and offboarding paperwork online and access a secure, organized document library anytime, anywhere
- Fully-integrated E-Verify – Determine worker eligibility instantly with Government-approved software tools — without ever leaving the system
HIRE’s online hiring software makes it easy to put down the pens, throw out the paperwork, and start engaging your talent.