Rate this ProductWorkstream Performance
Workstream Performance 7.0 is a component of the unified Talent Center 7.0 offering. Customers have a single view of all their talent management information: performance reviews, 360 assessments, compensation planning, development data, and succession planning - all unified in one application.
Performance 7.0 is the most flexible solution on the market today. Unlike some applications which require users to conform to their process, Workstream Performance 7.0 can be tailored to suit a business's unique performance requirements. From multiple performance and 360 templates in one solution, to customized signoff and submission process, to tailored job-roles that are designed exclusively for your business - Workstream Performance 7.0 will work exactly as business needs demand.
Key Product-level Capabilities
- Configurability - Workstream Performance is highly configurable, offering hundreds of options for every aspect of the performance management process. These include rating scales, email messaging, weighting, submittal and signoffs.
- Maximum Flexibility - Users determine and configure which fields are included in the performance plans and appraisals such as establishing goals, creating key job responsibilities, and assigning competencies. Multiple fields are available to define goals, including targets, weighting, priority, start/end dates, status, percent complete, comments, and compensation indicators.
- Cascade Organizational Goals - Goals can be assigned and cascaded down to divisions, departments and groups of employees.
- Goals Management - Managers can quickly view, sign-off and manage employee goals. Goals can be broken down into specific action steps.
- Writing Wizard - Pre-populates editable text that can be dropped into an employee appraisal form.
- Legal and Spell Check - Ensures that entries are appropriate according to legal standards and that forms and appraisal narratives are spelled correctly.
- Automatic Scoring - Appraisal scores can be automatically calculated based on weightings for individual items or by each sectional score. Overall scores and specific scores for compensation can also be reported.
- Competency Center Integration - Allows your organization to leverage existing competency models or add additional competencies as needed.
- Individual Development Plans - IDPs are included in performance plans and appraisals to develop competencies for improved performance.
- Compliance - Workstream Performance tracks completion status for each stage of a requirement process.
- Cross Application Management Reporting - A license-free reporting platform that can access information from any TalentCenter 7.0 application enables management to not only track process completion, goals alignment and achievement, and competency management but to track any key performance information across Workstream's unified solution.